The Geosynthetic Materials Association (GMA), a division of the Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI), is the central resource for information on geosynthetics. GMA provides a forum for consistent and accurate information to increase acceptance and promote the correct use of geosynthetics.
The Geosynthetic Materials Association is dedicated to member success, representing nearly 80 member companies. GMA actively identifies, assesses, analyzes and acts upon market growth opportunities and issues that affect its member companies. Activities center on five areas: engineering support, business development, education, government relations and industry recognition.
GMA membership is open to any IFAI member interested in this niche marketplace.
- Subscription to Geosynthetics magazine
- Product chart and company information listings in Geosynthetics Specifier’s Guide
- Opportunity to play a vital role in the advancement of the geosynthetics industry
- Participation in GMA shipping survey and free copy of results (manufacturers only)
- Advertising discounts in Geosynthetics magazine
- Geosynthetics Exhibition discounts
- Increased visibility
- Networking opportunities